Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Frankenmuth and Doctors appointment

We decided to take a small weekend trip to Frankenmuth. Emily really wanted to go Disney World but with me being pregnant and Bob going to school it just wasn't going to happen this year. So we went to Frankenmuth. She had fun we went on a boat ride, ate chicken, rolled pretzels, went swimming, played putt putt, went to an arcade and went to Bronners. Oh, and of course we ate fudge.
Today I had a Doctors appointment (I go every two weeks now). I gained 2 pounds which I'm sure I can blame at least a pound on all the junk I ate in Frankenmuth. I am measuring right on time.




Emily Playing Putt Putt. She go 2 hole in ones!!!

Pretzel rolling at the Bavarian Inn. She did so good rolling pretzels. I think she may be a chef someday.








Bob and Emily on the boat ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment