Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hormones and cravings.

Yesterday was the first day I was an emotional wreck. I'm not going to get into details but ripping the toilet paper holder off the wall doesn't solve anything...
I have also started noticing what my weakness is going to me this pregnancy (with Emily I was a nut for ice cream, it showed too) I can't seem to get enough cheese and olives, good cheese and olives. The sweet stuff I crave...York Peppermint Patties and Popsicles....better than ice cream, but I will be pregnant through the summer so hopefully I can stay away from the ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. try switching your cravings to fruit.... ;) yum. I ate like 4 peaches a day when I was pregnant, and that always helped the sweet tooth. It's not as fun but it makes you feel a little better. Your little widget baby looks like a shrimp! so sweet! We are very excited for that little shrimp to get here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: I think I'm going to start a blog! haha

    ReplyDelete