Friday, February 5, 2010

Nausea

Emily and I have been sick the past week, sinus infections. Emily's eyes were oozing nasty stuff and I have had a killer sore throat on top of my nausea. I was sick when I was pregnant with Emily but not like this, everything makes me gag. I know I have to eat but I can barely do it. I need to not be gagging by Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa are taking Emily to see Sesame Street Live and I would love to go to Greek Town after but not if I'm nauseous, I don't want to have to puke in a public toilet...ewwwwwwwwwww. I have my appointment with the OB on Wednesday I hope they do an ultrasound so we can see a heartbeat, I'm going to take Emily with me I think she will be excited to see. She has been saying that she wants a sister but just the other day she says she wants a brother. I'm just hoping for a baby that sleeps through the night and doesn't cry like Emily did.

No comments:

Post a Comment