Friday, February 12, 2010

Five year anniversary!!!!

Today Bob and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. We are so far from where we were 5 years ago. I never thought we would already have a child and one on the way nor did I ever think we would have built a house in a great neighborhood. We are very happy and I wouldn't change anything. Thought I would share some pictures from our wedding....





The Best Wedding cake ever. It took me week to decide what i wanted. But a few days before I finally made up my mind.

My Sisters helping me get ready.





Bob and I entering our reception. I was crying and Bob was drunk.


My sister Diana and I.



My Mom, Dad and Sisters Diana and Sarah.


Bobs Dad, Mom and Grandpa.


I love this picture of Bob.

Maid of Honor Diana and Best Man Adam.




Our wedding was awesome the dance floor was always packed like this.



My Sisters and I.

3 comments:

  1. great pictures. your dress was beautiful and the cake looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man Bob and Adam look like little kids! lol It was an awsome wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete