Friday, May 14, 2010

20 Weeks..

So here I am half way through. Started feeling kicks a few weeks ago, it's weird because Emily never really moved and this kid is always moving. I had people start touching my belly and I HATE it. Really do you have to make me feel fatter. I am still exercising every day and trying to watch what I eat. I have my next appointment on the 21st so we will see if I have gained weight. We are working on getting the baby's room in order but with Bob never home it's hard to get motivated. I have a feeling we are going to be rushing to get it done.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm sure you look great, Lisa! Have you picked out any names?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come and help you get the room ready? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help! PLZ let me!

    ReplyDelete