Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's A.....









Today I have my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby and it's a girl!!!! They are telling me again that I am measuring a week earlier which would put me at 19 weeks 3 days. We really don't know what to believe. I guess she will be here when she is ready.



On another note I celebrated my 29th birthday Friday. Bob had to work in Detroit, but he surprised me with flowers. Emily and I went out to dinner with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and little nephew. We went to Benihana. Emily loved watching the Chef cook in front of her. It was YUMMY.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I wouldn't worry too much about ultrasound measurements...they vary so much...behind at one appointment and ahead at another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the three white lines, I know what that looks like. Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete